Midhurst Scarecrow Contest
A great way to connect with your community while you stay safe during COVID-19.
WHAT IS THE SCARECROW CONTEST?
For several years, the scarecrow contest was a staple at Midhurst Autumnfest. Residents built and decorated scarecrows on their front lawns and snapped a photo, and the photos were displayed at Autumnfest. Their neighbours could then vote for the most creative scarecrow. Unfortunately, Midhurst Autumnfest has been cancelled this year due to COVID-19, but the MCRA has decided to continue the Scarecrow Contest by turning it virtual! We're encouraging residents to build scarecrows like in previous years; photos will be featured online.
Entries from years past...
Here's how to participate in the Midhurst Scarecrow Contest!
1. Design and build a scarecrow on your front lawn.
2. Take a photo and send it to MidhurstScarecrowContest@gmail.com until Friday, September 25.
3. We'll post all the photos online as we receive them.
4. Starting Saturday, September 26, come back here to vote for your favourite. Voting closes Saturday, October 2.
5. The top three scarecrows will win a gift certificate!
1st place - $75 from Kelsey's
2nd place - $50 from East Side Mario's
3rd place - $25 from the Breakfast House
For more information, email us at MidhurstScarecrowContest@gmail.com
View scarecrows and vote here.