top of page
Midhurst Community Hall
Read about the extensive history of our community hall or inquire about rentals
The Midhurst Community Hall has been a community hub for the village of Midhurst for almost 100 years. The hall was built primarily with resident labour in 1927 using materials donated by the community. The building served as the municipal offices of the former Vespra Township, with Vespra Council holding their meetings there until 1967. In 1968, the Midhurst Hall Board was founded to maintain the facility and promote community initiatives. The hall board (now called the Midhurst Community Recreation Association) is still in existence today, and plans numerous community events each year, including the Soapbox Derby & Classic Car Show and the Midhurst Autumnfest Fall Fair. The hall has served as the building for several of the Midhurst churches before they had buildings of their own, and briefly served as the school in Midhurst. The hall is owned and maintained by the Township of Springwater. If you're interested in renting the hall, please click here.
bottom of page